What a beautiful October day in the Midwest!
Yesterday we made the trip to the Chicago temple with the Evans family. We watched the kiddos while the Evans went in for a few hours, then switched. Joe and I had some wonderfuul experiences there; a BIG thank you to the Evans for watching Sawyer so we could go in together! Here are a few pics I took on the temple grounds while watching the kids:


Outside of the temple, I think my favorite part of the day was when Joe and I were walking towards the temple to go in, & as Sawyer watched us, he yelled out, "MOM AND DAD- ARE YOU GOING TO THE TEMPLE TO GET MARRIED??"Hahah... This stemmed from the family home evening we'd had that week: I taught a lesson on the temple, and had pictures of temples out, as well as some of our wedding pictures out. We talked all about how that's where Mom & Dad got married... 







No comments:
Post a Comment