Sunday, February 10, 2013

He's FOUR!

I can't believe this kid is four.  This one is supposed to be my 'baby'.  Thank you to Grandma Kindt for the musical presents!  He absolutely adores the triangle and the lap harp!  The whole family keeps filling the house with the sound of the harp.  It's beautiful.
 
 
 


Hunter's birthday weather was awful.  It was the day of incredibly dangerous strong storms and tornadoes galore.  The rain was harder and deeper than I've ever seen in my life (even for Georgia!).  There was a tornado about 45 minutes north of us.  Joe left for work travel and had a horrendous day in the process.  Aunt Kelsey and her kids decided not to travel back to Indiana that day, so we all went together to Monkey Joe's.  Luckily it was Wednesday, so it was half price day (if you say the secret code word). :)



I was so glad that he at least had a cousin to play with on his day, instead of being all alone with Mom in a crazy storm. :)
 


Since the boys were having a massive combined birthday party later on with fun themes/cakes, we just did simple cupcakes for his birthday night, to blow out some candles.


1 comment:

Christina Updike said...

I can't believe our babies are 4! I will never forget holding sweet little Hunter in the hospital and anticipating Lily's arrival. Happy Birthday Hunter!