Monday, December 27, 2010

Morning!

This was our first Christmas without visiting parents/grandparents, so I was a little worried of how it would go, and if it'd really 'feel' like Christmas. It turned out great, though, I think mainly because our kids are old enough to be excited and aware. Sawyer left out cookies for Santa (which he ate, proving he came to our house!), we had German stollen for breakfast (just like Joe's mom always made), and we were able to take lots of breaks to enjoy each moment.


I know watching others open random gifts isn't exiting, so this is mainly for grandmas' benefit, since most of the gifts came from them. :)

2 comments:

Tommy & Britt Schlosser said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! We miss you guys!

Dave and Jeni Taylor said...

So cute! Fun to see the stockings we made when Sawyer and Avonlea were babies!! So cute! Great job on Hunter's stocking! Miss you!