The quiet book I've been making for the boys since February is finally DONE!!! Check out my hand-stitched creation at my crafty blog: simple-creativity.blogspot.com
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. ~L. Tom Perry
2 comments:
Um, that is AMAZING!!! Wow, you have got a ton of creativity and stick-to-it-iveness.
Wow! Great job! You are so crafty!! I am going to be calling you soon. I am participating in my first ever "play group." I think I will be in charge of a few of them. I know you did all sorts of fun things with the kids . . . . so I am hoping you will share with me some of your fun ideas!
Good job, again!
Post a Comment