Thursday, August 13, 2009

Which one's Which?

Haha, it's really not that hard to tell. Is it?



I took that pic of Hunter when he was wearing that outfit (several months ago) & I recalled having a pic of Sawyer in that same outfit (which I now found). I thought the pics would look more similar... but they really are different!
Typical: Sawyer always smiling. Hunter always "whatever".

3 comments:

Mike and Jenny said...

Funny. I don't think they look anything alike!

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

So cute! It's amazing how much Sawyer looks like himself as a baby! Does that make sense? It seems like some babies just look like babies until they grow into their features a little, but not Sawyer. That face has stuck with him!

And I love Hunter's chubby cheeks!

Christina Updike said...

You just have beautiful beautiful boys!! I love how different they are - sweet boys for sure! Is their personalities similar?