Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Do it, or I'll drop the blueberries on the white carpet!

I'm in love with this product & so is Hunter. We finally picked up a pack of these mesh baby feeder things... do they have a real name?? Anyway, it's a little mesh bag that you fill with fresh foods, so baby can go to town chomping on it & sucking out all the juice/pulp. As you can see, we started with blueberries from the freezer:

I just found a way to buy myself 1/2 an hour of baby-free time during the day. Haha :) He was happy as a clam sitting by the window, chomping chomping chomping...

3 comments:

The Schaefers said...

Someone gave me that for Will as a shower gift, but I returned it since I thought it would be too gross to clean. It looks really really messy! Glad to know you really like it, though! Hunter is adorable!

Christina Updike said...

Wow! I have never even heard of such a thing . . . can you buy them anywhere? What a fantastic idea! I need to get something like that. Lily will gnaw on a peach but that is just about it - but obviously I have to hold it the whole time.

Shanda said...

We had one of those for Kimberly & I loved it! He looks so big!