Saturday, August 8, 2009

Southern History & Train Museum

Thursday I took Sawyer to a "Mommy & Me" toddler class at the Southern History & Train Museum. They learned about shapes, then got magnifying glasses to all go search the museum for different shapes. He had so much fun!


I spy... what shape?


Checking out the caboose outside:


Chilling in the caboose:


Even Hunter loved the train museum! Inside the play train in the play area:



4 comments:

Mike and Kelly said...

We miss you guys, but are glad that you are happy in Atlanta. Keep in touch.

Mike and Jenny said...

Fun! Did you get any pics from when JP visited?

Christina Updike said...

Oh my goodness . . . I can't believe how big your boys are getting!! So cute!! Ah . . . even Hunter looks like he is on the verge of crawling! WOW!!

Drew and Jenny said...

Oh we miss you guys! How are you liking Atlanta? The big TX is crazy hot but so far so good. We hope Joe is enjoying his new job!