Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hunter Photo Shoot

Um... so yeah, I take a lot of pics of Hunter. Just as many as I did of Sawyer, I think. I thought people usually said the picture taking wanes with each additional child, but that's not the case yet. Maybe when we're on our fourth or fifth... :) I had a real reason for this photo shoot, though; Joe's parents put individual family member portraits up on their living room wall, and they still didn't have one of Hunter (besides the ultrasound). I wanted to get a good quality portrait for them before heading there to visit next week. Here are a few of the million I took:
possible winners, above or below:
ponder blue eyes
what up?
my tooth hurts, but my thumb makes it feel better

4 comments:

Brittany and Joe said...

I like the blue eyes and the thumb one. He is so cute!

Theradlife said...

Man, what a Handsome Kid! I really like the lighting in the first photo, but I think the 2nd picture is the "Hang on your wall perfect" pose. I can see how it would be hard for you to choose! I really see a lot of the "Gayan genes" in both of your boys. Super Cute!

Garrett Updike said...

Oh I just want to eat him up!! (this is Christina - I am logged in under Garrett). Excellent pictures!!! You really do take excellent pictures, Carrie!!

Annalisa and Vance said...

He's just getting even cuter!