Monday, June 8, 2009

Last Week Together at ND

Well, last week was our last full week living here at Notre Dame. It's starting to get really sad, but I know the brunt of it won't hit until we're in Atlanta and I want to see my friends... and don't have anyone there.
Monday night we went bowling with our fabulous friends, the Evans. I wish I'd taken a picture. They're one of these couples where I like her, and Joe likes him (and I think they like us, too), and Sawyer likes their girls, and their girls love Sawyer and Hunter... ahhh that just doesn't happen very often, and I'm really going to miss them!
Here's super dad giving his sons a shoulder ride- at the same time. Sawyer's face isn't the best here, but Hunter's scrunched nose was too good to pass up:
On Friday our good friends from our days out at BYU, Tyler and Audrey, came up to visit from Fort Wayne (about 2 hours SE of us here, where they currently live). They just had their first baby, Marcus. Here he is with Sawyer and Hunter- Sawyer loved hanging out with another baby! Hunter looks like he's stunned...
On Saturday we got to hang out with some friends who graduated from ND last year, the Jensens, who came down from Michigan. They have a daughter Sawyer's age, and he was so excited to see his friend again! We had a BBQ, walked campus, and had dinner together. It was really nice to see them once more before moving! Thanks for making the trip!

4 comments:

Shanda said...

We do like you too! My eyes will be flooding when we have to say goodbye! They're already starting! :( I got some other pictures from the Jensen's visit I need to send you.

Annalisa and Vance said...

I am so glad you guys have loved Notre Dame. Sounds like you've had the best of friends...hopefully see you at the end of this month!

Brittany and Joe said...

those picutres are really cute. I love the one of Hunter where he just looks "stunned" you put the best word for it. Good luck with the move!

Kimberlee said...

All those "lasts" are so sad. But life must go on and you will love your new adventure. I am so glad we got to see you one last time before you leave! Good Luck!