Friday, May 29, 2009

I Heart Atlanta!

For only the third time in my life, I actually had some heart ache when leaving a place. The other two were leaving Utah and leaving Denver (I thought it was all about the mountains). Turns out I love the rolling hills of Atlanta, too! I can't wait to move down there in a month!
I went apartment hunting this week, and picked this beautiful place called Wildwood Ridge. Obviously we don't have beautiful furnishings like this model one does, but I'm still really excited!

One of the two pools Sawyer will grace with his duck-swimming

Since we picked a place rather early, we (my mom and I) were able to go downtown a bit. Here is Centennial Park.

Then on to the famous Georgia Aquarium, the largest aquarium in the world! I got to pet a shark! Very awesome, I'd recommend it whenever you get a chance!

























6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, fun for you! We'll be sad when we leave Denver too. The aquarium looks awesome! Are you ready to go?

Shanda said...

Wow that picture of the living room in your apartment looks bigger than our entire apartment!! You'll be able to do jumping jacks without hitting the wall!!

Mike and Jenny said...

Fun! You'll be there for 6 months right? When did you live in Denver?

Kindt Family said...

Yes, we'll be in Atlanta 6 months! Now after being there, I wish it were longer! As for Denver, sorry that was confusing. I didn't live there, but just love love love to visit & think it's amazing. I'd love to live there someday, though...

Kimberlee said...

That aquarium looks awesome. What a fun new adventure!

Theradlife said...

That picture of the walk-way aquarium reminds me of the one we wanted to link our homes together... remember? :) I still think you should design our homes like that one day. So excited for you to move to GA. I would Love to explore the East Coast more. Maybe you will give me the chance! Glad things are going great, and the apartment looks so roomy and fantastic. Way to go!