Yesterday we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary! Crazy how time just flies. I guess it makes sense when we have two kids, though...
I love love love my husband so much. Thank you for marrying & creating this life with me!
Engagement Pic, March 2004
Wedding at the Chicago Temple, May 21st, 2004






7 comments:
Wow! Congrats, you guys! You make a lovely couple. Here's to many more happy years to come!
Wow Carrie! You look STUNNING in your wedding photos! Congrats on 5 years!
Your wedding photos are amazing! You look amazing as always now! I hope you can look back at every stepping stone and be happy with what you have!
comgrats. i love your wedding dress, you were gorgeous
i totally remember seeing your announcement photo when i was in high school (?) and thinking you were so beautiful! and you still are. ahh i love you both.
Time flies doesn't it? Happy Anniversary. It'll be 8 years for us in July, crazy huh?!
What a beautiful couple - inside and out!!
Post a Comment