Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Last Game :(

While Joe was touring his wind farm and nuclear plant, Notre Dame played their annual spring "Blue & Gold" game, where the offense plays the defense. It was one last chance to be in the stadium before graduating and moving on, so I couldn't bear to miss it. Even though I had to take two kids by myself. Sawyer had to use the bathroom evey 15 minutes, Hunter couldn't sleep while sweating in my arms, and I got slivers in the back of my calves from the bleachers, but I wouldn't have missed it for the world! Thanks to some great friends I was able to make it work and still smile!




2 comments:

Mike and Jenny said...

Brave. Hunter looks like he's getting so big!

Theradlife said...

Last game. :( It looks like a beautiful day though! I wish we had more sunny days here in Cloudy Seattle. Maybe it's time for a visit.