Nothing beats the rows of tulips by the Grotto.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. ~L. Tom Perry
4 comments:
Beautiful! You should get some family pictures there while it's all in bloom.
Wow, how gorgeous! I love finding places like that. I agree with Mike and Jenny...what a perfect time for family pictures!
Thank you for those pictures! I was just missing Notre Dame in the springtime. I just LOVE the color of those tulips!
your hunter is so darling i can't stand it. you have a beautiful family! you are so beautiful! i miss you and i'm way too bummed out you guys won't be in door county with us this summer. i love you!
Post a Comment