Friday, May 30, 2008

North Carolina is Awesome!

We made it! We love it! After our initial unpacking, we headed straight for the Atlantic. This is Sawyer's first time at an ocean, and my first time at the Atlantic. It's even warm enough to swim here already! Here are some pics of our first visit to Wrightsville Beach the night we arrived.


You think he likes it?



He makes friends so easily!


Good luck getting us to come back for another school year.

8 comments:

Nathan and Emily said...

Joe! You guys look like something out of a movie! The lighting in your photos is gorgeous! Have a wonderful summer!

Shanda said...

Looks like so much fun! I hear you, it is going to be VERY hard to go back to college life! We'll have to be sure to do lots of fun things this next year! Do you guys have a zoo membership? I'm considering it, as well as a membership to this indoor kids blow up toy place. Have fun! You're going to come back with such an awesome tan!

Kelsey said...

I am so glad that you made it! I hope you are having a blast in NC!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks amazing! How close are you guys to the beach? I am so jealous! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful summer!!

Mike and Jenny said...

You guys will love it there this summer. Sawyer sure seems to love the beach. He probably gets that from his mom... Good luck and have a great time in the South.

Annalisa and Vance said...

I want to be there with y'all NOW! (Do they speak with a southern drall there?) We ain't gonna be patient at all!

Annalisa and Vance said...

Ya'll so lucky to be in Wilmington.

Kindt Family said...

YES, there's a southern drawl here! I still feel like I'm in a movie or something, I'm not used to it yet. My favorite thing so far is at the store they call shopping carts "wagons". Haha