1. What time do you wake up? 7:30ish
2. What time does your kid go to bed? 8:30pm
3. How long have you been a mommy? 2 yrs 3 mo
4. How old were you when you became a mommy? 23
5. What is your favorite kids show? Veggie Tales
6. What is your least favorite kids show? Barney
7. What is your favorite chore? Laundry
8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Cajun chicken pasta
9. What meal do you cook most often? Pasta
10. What is your child's favorite meal? Pasta
11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kid? Ride the bus around ND campus just for fun. Sawyer loves the bus, but I get sick on it.
12. Name 5 things that make you smile about being a mom: Kisses on the nose, Sawyer making his funny face, Sawyer yelling "HI Mommy!" and running into my arms, Sawyer saying bedtime prayers, Sawyer still looking like a baby at bedtime with his blankie and pacifier.
13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? Seaworld or an African safari
14. When was the last time you went out without your kid? Running errands 2 nights ago
15. What is your favorite activity with your kid? Singing
16. Name one thing you said you would never do as a mother: Food/pacifier just to be quiet in public (turns out you just have to at church, or you leave).
17. Name something you do that your own mom did: Haven't noticed one yet
18. What is your favorite quality that your own mom has: Patient & relaxed
19. What is your favorite kids book? Pajama Time by Sandra Boynton
20. What is your best advice for new moms? SAVOR the quiet moments just snuggling your new baby- because even if/when you have more babies, you won't just get to be alone with it 24/7 like you will with your first one.
21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When we leave Sawyer with a sitter and he cries for us as we walk out the door. Don't worry, he gets over it in about 30 seconds.
22. What is your most joyful moment as a mom? Seeing when he learned something new, particularly something I taught him.
23. When was the last time you told your kid "I love you"? Putting him down for the nap he's taking right now.
24. When was the last time your kid told you "I love you"? Same, I think.
I LOVE SAWYER AND BEING A MOMMY!
I tag all mommy blog-aholics who read this. Go for it!
I tag all mommy blog-aholics who read this. Go for it!






No comments:
Post a Comment