Monday, February 18, 2008

Kindt Burger Won!


Our apartment complex had a family Valentine's party which included a dessert contest. I made another hamburger cake like I'd made for Joe's birthday, and it WON! There were 3 categories, everyone in attendance voted, and mine won for "kids favorite". Yay! $20 gift card! What should we do with it? Disneyland?

3 comments:

Saria Butler said...

All your cakes are AWESOME. I'm totally jealous! John and I can only do as good as a pan cake with frosting on the top, but we have graduated to being able to make cheese cakes. How did you learn? did you just teach yourself? At any rate, I totally would have voted for your cake too!

Annalisa and Vance said...

If you can figure out a way to get to Disneyland and stay for a while for 20 bucks, let me know!!!! I want to go now!!!! Maybe you should buy a movie you've always wanted. August Rush was pretty good, just saw that last weekend with Kelsey and Ken.

Stacy Stoddard said...

Carrie, that cake is awesome. I love your blog. and oh by the way I am also a huge Idol watcher.