



Today was fire safety day at University Village! Firemen put on a small presentation on fire safety, then let all of the kids go play by the firetruck! Sawyer got a fire chief hat, as well as a badge (which he loves)!
In a world of turmoil and uncertainty, it is more important than ever to make our families the center of our lives and the top of our priorities. ~L. Tom Perry
2 comments:
Carrie, this looks like so much fun! I didn't know you had a blog. I knew about facebook, but this is another way to see updates on your lives in Indiana. I suppose you are enjoying having Joe around a little more this week. Can't wait to see you at Christmas!!!!
I seriously look at your blog at least 3-4 times a week. More pictures Carrie! No pressure actually. Have fun this weekend with my parents and Peter. I toyed with the idea of coming, but decided not to come. Another time possibly?! Have fun!!!
Post a Comment