Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Kindt Grandparent Visit!

Joe's parents came down for the weekend! Here are some pictures from game day (Saturday, October 13) while checking out campus. We stopped to watch the bagpipe band, and to take some pictures in front of the library (the famous "touchdown Jesus" mural).

Grandpa, Grandma & Uncle Peter



Me (Carrie), Joe & Sawyer



Sawyer, Peter, & Joe watching the bagpipe band on campus before the game.

Grandma, Peter & Sawyer watching the bagpipe band.








1 comment:

Annalisa and Vance said...

Carrie,

I love the updates. Since I wasn't there, it was fun to get a taste of what happened. I can't believe how much Sawyer is growing up. His squeals on the video are cute to listen to as he enjoys the playground! I also loved seeing you :) in a picture. I suppose I have been bugging you about that:) So nice job Carrie. I haven't updated the oshkosh kindt blog in ages. You seem like such a wonderful mother and Joe just loves you to pieces. Love you! ---Lisa