




The mall in the neighboring city had a very special day today: They had several tiger cubs there with the opportunity to play with them! An organization that protects endangered animals held the event to raise money. Sawyer and I were able to go into a cage with two tiger cubs for 8 whole minutes! It was the opportunity of a lifetime that I couldn't pass up. Sawyer didn't get really excited, just very content- maybe even in shock, considering we were just at the zoo last week with glass between us and the tiger, and today we're allowed to touch (and kiss) them... I think I had a much better time than he did (I love cats), but that's ok sometimes!






2 comments:
That is SOO cool! Wow! How did you hear about that?
Ya, way cool Carrie. What an experience for you and Sawyer. Were they tame just like cats? Did they growl? Were you scared? How cool!!!!!!
Post a Comment