Oh my, my blog is FULL!
I didn't even know that was possible. But Blogger says I'm out of space. I can't add any more posts. I don't want to delete my old years, and don't really want to print it off, sooooo.... hmmm... what do I do? Start kindtfamily2.blogspot.com?
Any other ideas? :)






4 comments:
I think they've just changed their settings and limitations because everyone I know seems to be having this problem... My solution? I've been uploading to pictures to albums on my google+ profile, which I never use, and then uploading them to my blog posts. Seems to be working just fine doing it that way. Just my thought. if you know of something better, I'm all ears!
Yep, something is wacky is going on with Blogger. This happened to me two weeks ago and I've never had a problem and I've been blogging since 2005. I've been annoyed with blogger for other reasons lately, so I'm thinking of switching to Wordpress.
I have a friend who just started another email account and then added that account as a contributor to her blog. Good luck!
I like the ideas that have already been posted. I'll probably do what Kelsey suggested when the time comes for me. I agree, I think blogger must have changed limitations because it seems like all of the sudden several friends have met their limit within the last week.Good luck!
Post a Comment