Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween Fun!

Captain America and Spiderman can conquer all evil!
 

Hunter with his best buddy, T.  The T-Rex.  Of course.


Enjoying the trunk-or-treat at the church!  This was a great game idea (they spin the circle, and the kids have to throw a ball through it to earn their candy)!

 
Halloween DAY we had a fun Halloween dinner with the Feustels who were in town visiting, then took the boys trick or treating in a neighborhood by the church that some friends live in.  We had cheeseburgers on the grill, where I cut jack-o-lantern faces into the cheese slices.  I'm bummed I forgot to take a picture of that!
 

"Candy Corn" style fruit salad (pineapple, mandarin oranges, fresh whipped cream)


Monster fingers!  White chocolate dyed green with an almond sliver, on a pretzel rod.


Graveyard dirt cake with cookie tombstones and gummy worms.


 
 
Trick or treating!  Hunter was so independent.  And polite.  He had a great time!
 

No comments: