I don't do a LOT of the stuff I pin on Pinterest, but I do some of them. :) These I couldn't resist doing immediately. Some of my girlfriends got together to do wood crafts last week, and this was the project I'd brought along to work on (so I could bum Susie's chisels). I took the instructions from this website, in case you want to do them yourself! Home Depot will cut your 4x4 post for you into the measurements you need, so you only need to do the chiseling, painting, adding sticks, and making a pumpkin patch sign (which I also needed Susie for- her Cricut cut the letters for me so I wouldn't have to paint by hand). :)
Total Cost: under $5.
I had the hardest time finding wire I wanted (that didn't cost a fortune), so I used twine instead. And a lot of extra raffia than the original picture. I might give it a trim, actually. I also have some thin green floral wire (only $2 at Walmart by the silk flowers) making curly-cues from the base of the stem, but they don't show up in the picture. I might play around with the green wire a little more (maybe braid some to make it thicker first?). Either way, I'm happy I made them!






No comments:
Post a Comment