Did I ever tell you guys that Joe was a model? :)
If you ever purchase the churchy card game Book of Mormon Battles from Deseret Book, you'll find that the Nephi character card has a very strong resemblance to a Mr. Joe Kindt.
Check out the Nephi Card HERE
(he just had to have longer black hair & be beefed up by the painter).
Also, if you ever spot the book Other Heroes of the Book of Mormon on anyone's bookshelf (or the Deseret Book store shelf), you'll find a Mr. Joe Kindt mentioned in the introductory "Thank You" section by the author. He's famous! Haha :)
I on the other hand have only been in a local spotlight. Out in Utah (when I was skinny of course) I posed for a local bean bag company (one competing with Love Sack), for their brochures. Back in Fond du Lac with my first pregnancy, a local photographer gave me a free pregnancy photo shoot if I'd let him use the images on his local brochures and website. The flyers were put in all the local OB clinics which was pretty cool. :) That was years ago, but some of my pics still live on on his website, if you want to check them out (but I know I've talked about those before, since I push other pregnant ladies to always get photos done & show them my examples). :)
I'd love to hear if any of you have any claims to fame, or your 15 minutes on tv or anything!
I love the stories I have from friends who've been on the Price Is Right, or are in the background of a movie, or are in some picture on another website.
Share! :)






3 comments:
That's awesome! I can't think of any claims to fame for us. We were on the news when our babies were in the NICU, though, because the NICU was overflowing. There were 2 other sets of triplets there when we were! They interviewed us, and showed our kids in their crib together as a promo for the story. The newscaster said, "There are SO many babies here they have babies sharing beds!" Bwahaha! They would have shared a bed whether the NICU was packed or not!
I loved your pregnancy pictures! They are definitely cool.
My first real job, I was an Assistant Producer for The Bert Show on Q100. I was on-air alot... being "mormon" and all. When Mike and I got engaged, I came on regularly to update everyone on the musings of wedding planning...particularly mormon wedding stuff. Definitely an awesome fun gig. Years later when getting jobs outside of radio, people ask me shyly if I'm that "Lyndel" from the radio. Seems my unique name gives it away.
Those pictures are beautiful! And you are way too hard on yourself. You could totally still pose for a luv sack campaign :).
I have no claim to faim...yet! We will all have to finagle our way onto Drop Dead Diva!
Post a Comment