Sawyer and Hunter wanted to go camping, so we set up the tent in the back yard! They used it as their play room for three days (it was awesome)! Even had a boy from a few doors down come join them in the mornings. It was super cool watching them haul their toys and blankets out there.
We visited our buddies at the aquarium again (we love that place & don't get sick of it)! Say hello to the sea turtle & one of the lion fish!
Hunter had his BFF, T, over to play. I made them some cloud dough & they loved it! Cloud dough: 6 cups flour, 1 cup baby oil. Didn't know what to expect since I found it online, but others say it's very similar to Moon Sand- gets a super fine sandy texture, but holds it's shape when you press it together (so you can build castles, smush it into cookie cutters, etc.). Hunter played with this stuff for several hours, several days in a row, before I finally cleaned it all up (and sucked the mess out of the carpet for a long, long time)!
Joe's birthday!!! Joe's birthday was Sunday January 29th. He requested a four layer cake. I repeat: FOUR ACTUAL LAYERS. Four separate, full, 9x13 cakes, stacked up. The corners were tricky to frost, but I did it!
Happy birthday to Joe! Four separate cakes, 3 flavors of chocolate frosting (buttercream, milk chocolate, chocolate fudge). It was a beautiful monster! We had two families over to sing happy birthday & share the monster cake with us. It was a good night! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment