Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Missionary Moment of a Five Year Old

Sawyer had his friend Heidi (5) over to play. They were play fighting, and Sawyer said he wanted to be Captain Moroni. Heidi responded that she didn't know who that is. Sawyer ran off to his room, came back with his Book of Mormon, handed it to her, and said "Here! Take the scriptures! You can learn ALL about it!"
What an awesome little missionary moment! Love that kid. Hope we get to send him on a real mission someday. :)

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

I think Sawyer is such a good kid, he'll surely go on a mission! After all you and Joe are his parents... He'll be raised right. :)

Brittany said...

That just might be the cutest thing I have ever heard. What a stud You guys must be doing something right :)

Annalisa said...

That is just the sweetest. I am so proud of him. Great job Joe and Carrie!

Kimberlee said...

Oh! What an adorable and proud moment! That is so cute!