Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Split

Since Easter, April has been an odd split of eventful, yet boring. For example: Joe's had two different business trips in interesting places, yet I've been home alone with the boys (eventful yet boring). Example two: I sprained my ankle and was out of commission for about 8 days (eventful yet boring). Example three: Our car broke down and stranded Joe, making us miss Sawyer's t-ball game & live without a car for two and a half days... it's not fun begging for rides (eventful yet boring).
Some fun, though: we bought two Topsy Turvys, one for tomatoes and one for everbearing strawberries. I know it blends into the woods behind, but there's our tomato plant! Everyone has said that they work, so I hope we have success for Sawyer's sake (I'd LOVE for him to experience eating food we grow)!


This is just Hunter being happy. He's sure turning into a fun little guy!

OH, and I got the shortest haircut of my life. I'm still getting used to the feel of it, but generally like it a lot!

4 comments:

Katelyn said...

I like the hair cut! Very nice.

Annalisa said...

I really love your haircut as well. Hope your car keeps on going, at least until you guys leave Atlanta!

Theradlife said...

Love your hair, You look gorgeous! And let me know about the topsy turvy. That's the one thing where I see it on TV and I'm like...hmmmm I wonder if it's as great as it sounds. Sorry about the ankle, and car too! When it rains it pours!

Christina Updike said...

You have had an eventful couple of weeks! I LOVE your haircut. I have been trying to grow mine out but when I see cute hair cuts like yours . . . I am tempted to chop it again. Your boys are getting so big and so handsome!! Miss and love you guys!