Friday, January 1, 2010

Who Needs a Haircut?

Well, the hair finally got to me on Wednesday morning. Before this, Joe had been pushing for me to cut his hair, but I kept holding onto it; brushing it carefully to the side, thinking it still looked plenty acceptable. Which I think is funny, because we were opposites with Sawyer as a baby: I kept pushing to cut his hair because it was hideously uneven, but Joe wouldn't let me until after he turned one. Anyway, as far as Hunter goes, this morning was the last straw:


After:
It's not as much shock as I would've thought. I remember first cutting Sawyer's hair & freaking out that he looked like such a "big boy" afterwards. But I still think Hunter just looks like Hunter, but neater. :)


5 comments:

Brittany and Joe said...

He does look very nice with the new hair cut.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I like the hair cut. I think blonde babies look a lot "older" with shorter hair. That's my hypothesis anyways :0)

The Schaefers said...

I agree! I don't think he looks too much older based on the pictures. His hair is still long, but looks trimmed near the ears! VERY handsome baby boy!

Annalisa said...

Very dapper. What a handsome boy!

RK said...

he's getting cuter every day! love the haircut!