Saturday, December 12, 2009

Family Christmas Traditions

Our traditions may be few, but we sure love them. This past week we made our mini gingerbread houses (graham crackers). I started this last year: making individual little houses early in the day (so they dry), then each person getting to decorate their own. It proved to be so much fun last year, that we decided to keep this tradition going!


Sawyer DEFINITELY impressed this year! The only part he asked for help with was lining up the mini M&Ms for his 'door'. He did the rest, sitting on his own having a blast!


Sawyer's, Joe's, Carrie's:


I have full discretion on decorating the home for Christmas, but Joe requests to just help decorate the tree. It's great to do that part together as a family, since it's the most enjoyable! We blared the Harry Connick Jr. & made our tiny tree our own!









3 comments:

Brittany and Joe said...

Oh Carrie your traditions are so cute! Keep it up because those are the type of things I love is traditons!

Kelsey said...

That is a VERY impressive house!

Christina Updike said...

What a fun tradition!! Garrett and I are trying to come up with some of own traditions also. SO fun!