We had a great time visiting Wisconsin this year, seeing all our family on both sides. We spent the first half of our trip with Joe's family in Oshkosh. On Christmas Eve we performed the Nativity (well, I was the scripture reader, Sawyer was a shepherd, & Joe was the donkey).
Christmas afternoon we headed down to my parents' place, where the boys were, once again, very spoiled! :)
Joe and Sawyer had a great time riding my Dad's snowmobile! Joe even let Sawyer work the throttle for a little bit, which was awesome!
This was the first time Carrie's brother & sister-in-law (Mike & Jenny) met Hunter. I love how fast he warmed up to them! And, of course, I love when grandmas get their grammy time!






2 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun time in Wisconsin. I guess the snow didn't slow you down to much because you seemed to be able to still have all your family time.
YES, I was lucky the roads were generally kept perfectly clear! :) I only missed 3 events because of the snow falling on roads: the stake Christmas Eve devotional in Neenah (Joe says he actually WAS sliding on the road on the way there), my siblings going out to the candy store together (it was snowing hard), and my family all going out to a nice restaurant for dinner (roads were really slushy & snow still falling). Glad to be back here where roads are perfectly dry and smooth!!! :)
Post a Comment