Monday, March 16, 2009

The Cuteness Continues!

Hunter's "official" first smile was actually March 5th, while changing his diaper at a friend's house, and there have been a couple a day since then; BUT today was finally the day I caught them on film!



5 comments:

Scott and Jillian said...

Awww...How sweet!!

Annalisa and Vance said...

Oooooh videos! You know, I think I see more of you in Sawyer and more of Joe in Hunter. What do you think?

Kindt Family said...

For sure, Lisa! Sawyer's baby pics look nearly identical to my baby pics, and I think Hunter looks much more like Joe's baby pics (even though they're not that similar, there's MORE similarities). I'm curious to see what happens as he grows! It actually feels weird to have a child who (I think) looks nothing like me!

Kelsey said...

This is so wonderful! I haven't seen you guys for over a year now, so I've never seen Hunter or any evidence of him in real life! This makes him so much more real to me.
You know, Carrie, I think he has your eyes. The shape of his eyes looks a bit like yours. Anyway, he's such a sweet little boy!

Garrett Updike said...

Very cute smiles! Lily has started smiling too and it is amazing! Hunter sure is a cutie!