Monday, January 28, 2008

Joe's Birthday Celebration!

Because of Joe's busy schedule, we had to hold his birthday a day early! We just had a nice evening at home with the three of us. I made him tacos (his request), and opened presents. About a month ago, he had asked me if I could make him a hamburger cake, so here it is! It took THREE pounds of beef to make a patty this big! Just kidding- it's devils food.


Sawyer wanted to help blow out the candles.


Just for fun, Joe wanted to set up our dome tent in the living room and play in it (mainly for Sawyer's enjoyment). We had a lot of fun, playing with the flashlight in the dark, and other 'camping' things.


4 comments:

Annalisa and Vance said...

A hamburger?! That was the coolest cake ever! Joe can be so random sometimes, but I love it. When you said it took three pounds of hamburger I actually believed you for a few seconds there.....and I love the picture of Joe and Sawyer blowing out the candles....I love that Sawyer's mouth is wide open as he blows. Cute! Love you Carrie!

Lisa

Unknown said...

that cake was amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Great job on the cake!!!

Annalisa and Vance said...

peter realyyummmmmmmmmmy to much to star at nooooooooo joe its to yummmmy