Monday night Sawyer had a game scheduled at 6pm. It started drizzing around 4pm, but it wasn't really suppsed to rain hard, so we figured the game was still on (and we never received the notice of it being cancelled, like we have in the past). We showed up, and so did about 4 other kids & the coach: telling everyone the game was cancelled. There were some seriously disappointed kids, so coach Tammy took them out to play around on the field anyway! It was very cute, and Hunter loved an excuse to splash around in puddles.
I also just noticed on Saturday that we have strawberries showing up in our topsy turvey already! They're small, but I'm not sure what to expect, never having grown any berries before. I'm sure they don't get as much sun as they're supposed to, but I've got them placed the best I can out on the deck. We unfortunately face north, though, and have a big overhang. Oh well. We'll just see what happens!






2 comments:
I actually was just given a strawberry starter! This will be my first attempt at berries also. If you have any tips, let me know! :)
Let me know over all if you like your strawberry topsy tervy. I keep look at them, but It gets so windy out there that i would worry about it beling blow over or something like that. Love the picture of Hunter in the huge puddle.
Post a Comment