Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Day






On Halloween Day, the three of us went over to campus for a little Fall Family Festival. They had dinner, candy, an inflated bounce room, a haunted house, and some other little activities. Here's Sawyer in the bounce room, then some pictures we took of eachother on the beautiful walk across campus to head back home.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you had a lot of fun! Amy told me about your blog, it's fun!

Annalisa and Vance said...

Looks like Joe and Peter were playing peak a boo around the tree?! Ya, so I hear you've had a warmer fall than usual, I suppose you are a bit further south now. I should call you soon to chat! Thanks for posting new pictures. I LOOOOVE them as I doo all pictures and videos.

Looove, Lisa

Annalisa and Vance said...

I forgot to mention, you look great!